Thursday, September 17, 2009

She lifted up her wings, I guess that this must be the place...

So, I pretty much live on the internet I use it for work, I use it for school and last but not least, I use it for entertainment. Well, I listen to lots of music and a few months ago I happened upon a 4 song EP by this cool looking chap named Miles Fisher. All of the songs are great but there is one song in particular, a cover of the Talking Heads "This Must Be the Place" which is so rad I can't even describe how much I love it. I loved the Talking Heads when I was a teenager and I immediately fell in love with this EP and can't wait for more. But the most amazing thing is the video for this song. It is a homage to the cult movie classic American Psycho staring Mr. Fisher himself as the Christian Bale charachter. It's funny and well directed. Kudos to David Green. I love it. I am spreading the word about Miles Fisher and I would like you all to check out his website, which is linked in my sidebar, and for fuck's sake, watch the damn video!!!



Oh almost forgot, you can download the EP for free and watch the video too.

http://www.milesfisher.com/music.htm

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love!!! Best shit I've seen online in a million years!!!

    ReplyDelete