Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Diapers, Diapers Everywhere!!!

Since I am so excited about the new baby Kels and Josh are going to have, I decided to help out with the diaper making. I just finished up my prototype and will be improving on it. I decided to try my hand at the pocket diapers, simply because I thought it was a neat idea. I used print material for the outer layer, an inner layer of water proof PUL and micro fleece for the inner lining. I have not done the inner soak pad yet but will get that done tomorrow when I go in for my second try of a homeade diaper.


*I used blue thread on this one so I would be able to see the mistakes I made (believe me, there were lots of them, *forgot the velcro tabs) to correct them in the future.

Here are some pics with Billy Boy as my model. ;)



































1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! You're the bestest sister I ever had!!! You guys did such a good job picking out fabric and you sewing diapers is just UH-MAZING!!! I love you dude! Cute, cute, cute...I think yours are better than mine! Creep!

    ReplyDelete