Saturday, October 31, 2009

Egads Man!

I forgot all about this place 'til I got an e-mail saying one of the blogs I follow had an update. lol

I have been spending the extra time when not studying to watch movies. Some are old and some are new. Good or bad, I watch it all. And let me tell you, I have encoutered some really, REALLY bad ones. But the great ones make it worth it. :P

My latest bad movie is Black Devil Doll. Although I'm sure it was intentionally bad, because rape is never funny.... not even when it's a whitey hatin' ,black ventriloquist dummy doing the raping. That's a lie. It was damn funny. The acting was terrible and the chicks had butterfaces but still funny none the less. Sometimes you just gotta let loose and laugh at a terrible movie.

Well, it's time to get back to studying.

Happy Halloweenie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment